Knitters Graph Paper Journal
A must-have for knitters of all skill levels.
This catch-all knitter's notebook is great for sketching intarsia, stranded color-work, fair isle, lace and cable-knit designs, or as a progress journal for all your knitting projects. Soft covers and saddle-stitch binding make it easy to stash in any knitting bag. The inside covers are filled with hand-drawn cheat-sheets and guides, such as standard yarn weights and universal fabric care symbols.
- measures 8″ x 10″
- 52 pages
- 26 perforated sheets
- 50# Bright White Opaque Paper with light blue grid lines printed in 6 x 8 stitch gauge
- Bold lines every five blocks for stitch-counting
- Saddle Stitch binding with rounded corners
- Lays flat for expanded charts, and won’t snag on wool
- 80# Kraft Brown Cover
- stitch symbol cheat sheet
- fabric care guide
- standard yarn weights
- needle checklist
Also available in 3-packs (retail customers only) Click HERE